Upon arriving at Dartmouth College in 1953, President Dwight D. Eisenhower remarked, “This is what a college campus should look like.” Dartmouth’s picturesque campus sits on the banks of the Connecticut River, nestled in the Upper Valley region of New England. With 90 percent of undergraduates living on campus, an engaged and accessible faculty, and all buildings within easy walking distance, Dartmouth offers the ideal college setting.
- Golf: Hanover Country Club
- Ski/Snowboard: Dartmouth Skiway
- Outdoor recreation: Appalachian National Scenic Trail; Dartmouth Outing Club (the oldest and largest collegiate outing club in the country); Occom Pond; Ledyard Canoe Club; Mount Moosilauke; Cross Country Ski Center
- Arts: Hopkins Center for the Arts; Hood Museum of Art
- World-Class Graduate Schools: Tuck School of Business; Geisel School of Medicine; Thayer School of Engineering
- Hotel: Hanover Inn
- Libraries: Baker-Berry Library, Dana Biomedical Library, and over a dozen others on campus